Our nature preserves are open to the public 365 days per year from sunrise to sunset, providing natural places that offer peace and respite for all. Willistown Conservation Trust owns and manages Hartman Meadow, Ashbridge, Kirkwood, Kestrel Hill and Rushton Woods Preserves. We maintain these lands to preserve and enhance … Learn more about our nature preserves.
Sold Out! Rejuvenate at Rushton with Kristin Page
This program is currently sold out. Please check our events calendar for a full list of upcoming programming!
Our yoga practice is a way for us to reconnect and energize physically and mentally. In this one-day retreat at the Rushton Conservation Center, Kristin Page will help us step back from the busyness and get reacquainted with the calm steadiness that we cultivate through breath, movement, stillness, and connection with the natural world arounds us. Transitioning into the warmer weather and longer days of Spring, taking a day to slow down and reset our bodies and minds, while being held in the midst of nature, is the best gift we can offer ourselves and those around us.
This retreat is suitable for all levels.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– 10 am | We’ll start with a morning meditation practice followed by a slow mindful vinyasa practice that will ease tension and boost energy. We’ll then transition into reflection, the delight of spacious meditation, and a sweet Savasana.
– 11:30 am | It’s time to nourish our bodies with tasty lunch, tea, and treats (included in your registration fee), which will be followed by an exploration of the the beauty of Rushton Woods Preserve through a guided tour and walking meditation.
– 1 pm | We will round out our day by slowing down with a gentle movement and restorative practices.
WHAT TO BRING
– Wear comfortable clothes for practice
– Bring a yoga mat, any props (blocks and straps) you like to use, and a blanket. Please let us know if you need to borrow any of these items.
– Bring a water bottle (filtered water available)
– Our walking meditation will be rain or shine, and the trails can be muddy in the springtime. Please bring warm layers and shoes you do not mind getting a bit muddy
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT KRISTIN PAGE
Kristin Page is a meditation and yoga teacher, and a psychotherapist in private practice in Wayne, Pennsylvania. In 2009 she founded Kristin Page Yoga, Meditation & Wellness, an organization with the mission to increase personal wellness for individuals across a diverse clientele. Kristin is a lead facilitator for Yoga Teacher Training at Verge Yoga Center in Wayne, PA and leads transformational yoga and meditation retreats to amazing destinations around the world. She was named “Best Yoga Teacher” on the Main Line and is the founder of Dan’s Down Dog and Dash, a local yoga and run community event that raises money for families dealing with difficult health diagnoses. Dan’s Down Dog and Dash has been named one of the top 10 things to do in Philly by Philadelphia Magazine.
Kristin began her yoga journey when she was 23. After injuring her back, a physical therapist suggested she try yoga, and she never looked back. Kristin has a master’s degree from University of Pennsylvania in Mental Health Counseling, she is a 500-hour Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher and a Certified Meditation Instructor. She is on faculty at Clearlight Meditation Institute and works with Minding Your Mind as a Program Facilitator for Mindfulness in schools and workplaces. She has thousands of hours of meditation experience including several long silent retreats. Kristin focuses on her passion for movement, meditation, mental health counseling, and the transformative aspects of these practices.