Our nature preserves are open to the public 365 days per year, providing natural places that offer peace and respite for all. We will keep them open as long as it is safe to do so. While visiting our preserves, please practice social distancing and wear a mask if you encounter another person who will be closer than six feet … Learn more about our nature preserves.
Pop-Up Picnic with Taste of Puebla
DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, THE IN PERSON PICNIC IS CANCELLED AND ALL MEALS CAN BE PICKED UP AT THE RUSHTON CONSERVATION CENTER, 915 Delchester Road, Newtown Square, PA BETWEEN 4:30pm – 6:00pm. Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Join us for a pop-up picnic dinner provided by our friends at Taste of Puebla held outside on the lawn at the Rushton Conservation Center. This event is BYOB, blanket, and chairs. There will be plenty of space to maintain social distancing while enjoying a menu featuring ingredients from Rushton Farm and other local Chester County farms. Guests are welcome to picnic on site or take their dinner to-go and enjoy from home. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case of inclement weather the in-person picnic will be cancelled but your order will be available for pick-up at the Rushton Conservation Center between 4:30- 6:00 pm.
-Chicken Burrito: Shredded Chicken, Flour Tortilla, Beans, Mexican Rice, Cheese, Tomato, Onion, & Chipotle Pepper
-Pulled Pork Burrito: Pork, Garlic, Chipotle Pepper, Mexican Rice, Beans & Flour Tortilla
-Vegan Burrito: Tomato, Grilled Bell pepper, onion, chipotle pepper, rice, beans, garlic, salt & Olive oil
all orders include fresh guacamole, pico de gallo and tortilla chips
*Ticket sales end at 12:00 pm on Thursday, October 15, 2020*
PARKING | Please park at Rushton Farm, 911 Delchester Road, Newtown Square, in designated parking area. You will be directed across the farm to the event.
– Covid-19 Event Waiver: you will receive an email with a Covid-19 Event Waiver to sign prior to attending this event.
– Please wear your mask for the duration of the event. While seated at your picnic space you may remove your masks.
– Please be aware of other picnic areas and maintain a 6′ distance between you and your neighbors. Staff will be on hand to monitor picnic area spacing.
– Hand sanitation stations will be available for attendees.
– Indoor restrooms will be available, monitored and sanitized throughout the event.
– If you or any family members are not feeling well or experiencing Covid-19 symptoms please stay home.