Our nature preserves are open to the public 365 days per year from sunrise to sunset, providing natural places that offer peace and respite for all. Willistown Conservation Trust owns and manages Hartman Meadow, Ashbridge, Kirkwood, Kestrel Hill and Rushton Woods Preserves. We maintain these lands to preserve and enhance … Learn more about our nature preserves.
Community Supper Series Picnic
Community Supper Series is back in 2024 with a fresh lineup of food truck partners, live music, and local craft brews! Save the date for our first picnic of 2024. Picnic partners and registration coming soon!
– This is a food truck-style, BYO picnic event! Please bring your blanket, chairs, and other items to round out your picnic experience. A limited number of picnic tables are available on a first-come basis.
– Parking: Rushton Farm, 911 Delchester Road, Newtown Square PA (the farm is a short walk across the field to the picnic location)
– Dogs are not permitted at Rushton Farm and Rushton Woods Preserve. Please keep your furry friends at home.
– Rushton Farm is a working farm. We welcome families to attend this event, but please watch your young children to protect the well-being of the children and the farm.
– Questions? Please contact email@example.com